One of the easiest experiments to set up, and that might help improve your conversion can be testing different menu arrangements. This could be to drive people to certain sections to your site, maybe even based on some audience targeting.
You can easily create a new website menu arrangement by creating a new variation and reordering the menu there. So, here are the instructions on how to do it:
- Open your Convert Project:
- Create an A/B Experiment:
- Select the menu item element that you want to move:
Make sure you select the LI element. You may need to navigate the HTML tree with the Select Container or Select Child menu items like in the image, until you select the LI element.
- Rearrange the Menu Item, by selecting the Arrange > Rearrange action on the Visual Editor menu:
- Drag the selected menu item where you want it to place it on the menu.
- Once you complete this, Save your experiment.
- Configure your experiment further and Activate it. You should see your experiment report signaling that both variations are Running clearly.