If you ever need to download a project, experiment and variation configuration data programmatically it is possible through the download of a JSON formatted file, through a REST endpoint.
This will list the following:
- Projects experiences on Running, Completed and Paused.
- All the meta-data related to the experience.
- Variation list with its meta-data.
- Global Project JS
- Global Experience JS for each one.
- Code Editor code for each variation.
- Variation Custom JS
- Variation Custom CSS
The rest end-point is based on your project number.
The URL of the endpoint will be formatted like the following:
Where XXXXXX-XXXXXX is the number corresponding to your project number.
This is a sample output of a REST call: