If you ever need to download a project, experiment and variation configuration data programmatically it is possible through the download of a JSON formatted file, through a REST endpoint.
This will list the following:
- Project experiences that are Running or Completed.
- All the meta-data related to the experience.
- Variation list with its meta-data.
- Global Project JS
- Global Experience JS for each one.
- Code Editor code for each variation.
- Variation Custom JS
- Variation Custom CSS
The rest end-point is based on your Project ID
The URL of the endpoint will be formatted like the following:
Where XXXXXX-XXXXXX is the number corresponding to your Account ID-Project ID. You can find both of these on your Convert Tracking Code snippet in your Project Configuration:
This is a sample output of a REST call: