A large part of the learning from an A/B test lies in analyzing test results. Here are articles on Convert Experiences features you can use for that.
- Send variations as GA events to use advanced segments (audiences)
- Experiment Result / Reporting Discrepancies between Convert and other Systems
- A/A Experiments
- How to Add Dimensions to the reporting of your experiment
- How to Quickly Check if Convert Experiments is Sending Data to Third Party Vendors?
- How to Make Sure My Results are Statistically Significant
- Test Report Graphs
- How Do I Stop or Start Variations During an Active Test?