The "Experience Summary" Screen can be found by clicking on the Experiences menu item on the left of the Convert app.
This screen is meant to include access to all the different configurations of an experience (experiments and personalizations).
The screen is divided on Cards or Sections to configure each of the configurations and these are:
- The What section, where you can activate the experience and
- The Goals section, where you can configure the goals of your experience and track conversions. Only available on experiments.
- The Audience section, where you can configure the group of visitors to which the experience is targeted to.
- The Settings section, where you can configure integrations for your experiment, like GA or Heat Map engine tracking.
- And the Site Area section where you can configure to which part of the site this experiment should be deployed to.