Convert Experiments - Decibel Insights Integration
Integrating Decibel Insights with Convert Experiences allows you to analyze behavior derived from the variations in your A/B test experiments.
You will have to install an additional script to your website, along with the Convert Experiments and Decibel Insights tracking codes.
In order for this to work for all current and future campaigns, this will only need to be done once on the pages that you want to track.
Steps to Integrate:
1. Ensure you have installed the Convert Experiences tracking code and it is working properly
2. Install the Decibel Insights tracking code on your site
Make sure the Decibal Insights tracking code comes before the Convert Experiences Tracking code on your page(s).
3. Enable "Generic AB Testing" in Decibel Insights
4. Install the integration code
5. Turn Off Data Anonymization
In order for the script to access human readable experiment data, you’ll need to turn off Data Anonymization in your Project Settings.
Make sure Data Anonymization is un-checked.
6. After the Installation
Upon collecting Generic A/B Testing Variations, you can begin to use these by creating Segments based on them: