- Custom code syntax checking and error highlighting was added to Visual Editor
- Handy "Force Variation" URL links were added to the menu in Visual Editor and also for Variations on the report page.
Note: This will make QA testing easier! You can force a specific variation to be shown on an Activated experiment (remember - this still needs to be done in a fresh Incognito window and you still need to match the Site Area and Audience conditions)
- Security improvements to prevent clickjacking
- Automation for "Keep winning variation running" is off by default on newly-created experiences
- Better navigation icons have been added to the far-right column on the Experiences Overview -- with one click you can now move to the Experiment Summary, the Visual Editor or the Report page.
- fixed bug which caused specific .uk domains to be incorrectly saved in an account
- fixed snapshot overlay which was being squished/cut-off on some experiment reports
- fixed issue where only part of a long variation name was visible on the report page
Other Good Stuff
Convert's new QA Guide -- a must read
- This guide has information that will be helpful to both new and experienced users of our platform. Following the guide will go a long ways in helping you understand how to launch live experiments successfully.
Handy Regex formulas for Split Tests -