Clone An Experiment
An experiment can be cloned at any time by following the below steps:
1. Hover your mouse over the extreme right end of experience row you are interested to clone.
2. You will now see the 3 dot option
3. Click the 3 dot option to view the "Clone Experiment" option which needs to be clicked to create a copy or clone of that experiment as shown in the below screenshot:
After that option is used, a new experiment having status "draft" will be created. Some small changes have to be done prior to activating it:
- for an A/B or multivariate test, one has to edit at least the Site Area and Experiment Page URL (used for live preview links)
- for a Split URL test, on top of the changes described at 1), experiment variations have to also be changed in order to match the new experiment's variations URLs.