The Experiences Overview screen provides a list of the experiences created in your Project.
It provides several columns with detailed information about them:
- The experience name given at creation.
- Logo representing the type of experience (AB test, Split URL, MVT, or 1 to 1 Experience).
- Potential Warnings regarding the experiment. Hover over the warning icon and will tell what is the potential issue with your experiment.
- Improvement / Confidence:
- Improvement: this column reports the percentage change of the variation compared to the Control;
- Confidence: this column reports the significance, or how different the confidence interval for the conversion rate for the experiment variation is when compared to the control/original variation (this must be at least 97% confident before being marked as a winner). The gray/green dots in that column indicate:
- 1 green dot for 75%-85% confidence
- 2 green dots for 85%-95% confidence
- 3 green dots for 95%-96% confidence
- 4 green dots for 96%-97% confidence
- 5 green dots for 97% and above
- Conversions / Visitors:
- Conversions: This represent the total conversions for the primary goal, since the experience was started.. The primary goal can be assigned on the goal selection tool.
- Visitors: The amount of total bucketed visitors in the experience. This are unique visitors.
- Goal:/strong> A list of the included goals in the experience.
- Start Time. Time the experience was activated.
- Status: This is can vary between, Draft, Active, Scheduled, Finished, Archived.
- Clone. Make an identical copy of the experience without its data.
- Edit. Edit the experience settings.
- Archive. This archives the test. This action cannot be undone, and after this the data of the of the experiment is lost.
*1-1 Experiences do not provide data on the Improvement / Confidence, Conversions, Goals columns.
Filtering by Status
Experiences on the Experiences Overview can be filtered by Status. A common practice here is to deselect the Archived experiments, so they are hidden while working.
Show or Hide Columns
You can select to hide or show certain columns from the table.
- Start Time
Show Hide Experience Types
You can filter your experiments based on the Experience Type.
- A/B Experiment
- Split Url Experiment
- Multivariate Experience
Calculate Number by Goal
This allows you to select the goal for which Conversions, Confidence, Improvement will be shown in the Experiences Overview columns.